Property, Reservation and Cancellation Policies
Lake Shore Cabins Property and Safety Policies
- All guests must register. Day use fee may apply to visitors of guests staying. Unauthorized vehicles subject to tow.
- No persons other than registered guests may stay overnight.
- Smoking permitted outside ONLY! Violation of this rule is subject to $250 fee plus possible damages.
- We value the privacy and safety of all of our guests therefore the use of drones are not permitted on property.
- No pets permitted in cabins or on Lake Shore Cabin property. Violation of this rule is subject to $250 fee plus possible damages to property. Please read our post on recommended pet sitters and pet boarding in the area.
- Please do not leave dirty dishes. Extreme messes subject to additional cleaning fees and hourly housekeeping wages.
- Daily service not included. Optional $20/night
- Place bagged trash only in outside trash receptacle
- Free WiFi is limited to basic internet only. NO streaming, No Netflix or large downloads permitted.
- Swimming/boating/use of dock is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. We are not responsible for loss, damages, theft, injuries or accidents. Children should be accompanied by an adult on dock and around the lake.
- Guests are responsible for the safety of their children. Please, do not leave small children unoccupied out on decks or in the spa/hot tub, on the dock or near the lake.
- Do not hang towels or anything from deck railings.
- Do not throw cigarettes or any articles of any kind over the balconies/deck railings.
- Please be courteous of others and observe quiet hours. If you are being disturbed by another guest please notify us immediately. We allow one warning before being asked to leave without a refund.
- Our cabins are furnished with upscale furnishings. You are responsible for any damages, repairs, and/or loss of income. This does not apply to reasonable wear and tear, for example broken glass or plate. Applies to significant damage to our property.
- Your reservation is not a rental agreement. We reserve the right to require you to leave without a refund for offensive, illegal, dangerous or destructive behavior.
- We are available to our onsite guests for issues and/or emergencies 24 hours a day. If you need something please contact us at 479-253-7699. If you get our answering machine PLEASE leave a message. We will respond promptly. We get mad if you need us and don’t call. So please call!
Reservation and Payment Policies
- Check-in time: guaranteed by 3:00pm (however, cabins are usually available by 1pm)
- Check-out time: 11am
- First night deposit paid in full to confirm reservation for 1-4 night stays.
- Two night deposit paid in full on 5 or more night stays.
- Valid Credit card on account required for security reasons. Security deposit may apply.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve and carry a major credit card.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Personal Check.
- Personal check accepted if reservation is made three weeks prior and must be received within 7 days of booking date.
- All sales are final 10 days prior to arrival date. Guests are responsible for all nights reserved.
- Sorry, no refunds for early departure.
Cancellation & Reschedule Policies, COVID POLICY PLEASE INQUIRE. Please Note:
We understand that sometimes emergencies and life issues arise. Lake Shore Cabins on Beaver Lake is a small and unique business. Reservation bookings are crucial to our income. Please understand regardless of your reason to cancel (death, illness, etc.) we have to adhere to our cancellation/reschedule policies in order to stay in business and support our hard working employees. You will find us to be as fair as possible. We will do our very best to re-rent your cancelled/rescheduled dates in order to credit or refund you. We value all of our guests and want to see you again in the future. We keep a waiting list, contact our competition for referrals, contact the Eureka Springs West Association & Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce, for referrals and we also check for current guests that might wish to extend their stay.
- When you cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival: Your deposit will be refunded less $49.00 booking fee.
- When you cancel within 13-11 days of arrival: You will lose your deposit unless we can refill ALL of your days. If we refill ALL your days you will receive the full amount of your deposit if the replacement reservation is for the same amount or more, less the $49.00 cancellation fee. If the replacement reservation is less than your deposit amount than you will receive the replacement amount less the $49.00 cancellation fee.
- When you cancel 10 or less days to arrival: All sales are final 10 days prior to arrival date. You are responsible for ALL days reserved. You will be charged for your entire stay. If we are able to re-rent all of your days for the same amount or more, you will receive a credit not a refund less $49.00 cancellation fee to use towards a future stay. If we are able to re-rent some of your days you will receive the replacement reservation amount less $49.00 cancellation fee as a credit not a refund to use towards a future stay. If we are unable to re-rent any of your days you will lose the full amount of your entire stay.
- Rescheduling Fee: You may reschedule once with more than 14 days prior to your arrival date for the same amount of days and rate free of charge. If you reschedule twice or more, or for less than original reservation you may be charged a $49.00 reschedule fee per change. If you reschedule with less than 14 days prior to your arrival date: cancellation policies shown above apply.
- Bad Weather (Ice/snow): We do not want anyone dying to get here: You may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within the next two years in the event of ice or snow conditions.